PPLOG – Multi-Purpose Logistic Carrier
The PPLOG is an 8×8 logistic transport vehicle which can be armoured. It is features a hydraulic arm and excellent loading capability. It is a robust, reliable vehicle with excellent mobility on all types of terrains.
This carrier can carry various payloads, including dangerous substances, in accordance with the ADR regulation.
Its hydraulic arm is used to load, unload and carry flatracks and 1C and 1 CC 20’ containers, plus their transfer outo its logistic trailer (RLOG).
The PPLOG and its trailer (RLOG) form a whole: truck, trailer and flat racks. Together, they form the French army’s latest generation logistic convoy, PPLOG/R, widely used in France and abroad.
- GVWR : 33 tonnes
- Ground clearance : 400 millimeters
- Protection : level 2
- Maximum speed : 90 km/hour
- Gearbox : Robotised
- Engine : 330 kilowatts (450 hp)
- Fording : 800 millimeters
- Slope : 40%
- Side slope : 30%
- Trench : 700 millimeters
- Step : 350 millimeters
- Crew : 3
- Payload : 16 tonnes
- Departure angle : 27,5 degrees
- Approach angle : 38 degrees
- Length : 9600 millimètres
- Width : 2500 millimètres
- Height : 3700 millimètres (empty)