PRV – Protected Recovery Vehicle
As the ultimate workhorse of front-line logistics support and equipment assistance, the extraction and recovery vehicle must be reliable, robust, powerful, fast, modular, resilient and have extended road and all-terrain capabilities.
The PRV was designed to meet these needs.
The PRV is an 8×8 vehicle with a towing arm and a lifting/hauling system.
It has an armoured, pressurised cab protecting the crew from high-intensity type threats.
The PRV vehicle is developed to operate on rough terrains.
The PRV recovery system is designed to recover vehicles with a GVWR of up to 48 tons.
- Ground clearance : 340 millimeters
- Protection : High ballistic and mine protection
- Maximum speed : 90 km/hour
- Gearbox : Automatic
- Range : 800 kilometers
- Engine : 350 kilowatts (476 hp)
- Fording : 700 millimeters
- Slope : 60%
- Side slope : 30%
- Trench : 700 millimeters
- Step : 400 millimeters
- Crew : 3
- Turning circle : 26,7 meters
- Departure angle : 20 degrees
- Approach angle : 30 degrees
- Pull and tow arm : 35,5 tonnes
- Lift and tow arm : 12,5 tonnes
- Hauling : 20 tonnes
- Main winch cable length : 80 meters
- Self-haulage : 10 tonnes (cable length : 60 meters)
- Length : 10415 millimeters
- Width : 2500 millimeters
- Height : 3950 millimeters
Discover more products
PPLD – Multi-Purpose Recovery Truck
The PPLD heavy multi-purpose recovery truck is the French army’s benchmark all-terrain recovery vehicle. It is intensively used for missions abroad in particular.
PPLOG – Multi-Purpose Logistic Carrier
The PPLOG is an 8x8 logistic transport vehicle which can be armoured. It is features a hydraulic arm and excellent loading capability.
CRV – Combat Recovery Vehicle
The CRV is a vehicle used for the evacuation or extraction of broken-down wheeled vehicles.