APCL – Armoured Personal Carrier Light
The APCL has a STANAG-certified armoured structure ensuring the safe movement and comfort of 8 people.
The vehicle is designed to be equipped with mission systems controlled from inside the vehicle.
It has a GVWR of 12 tons and permanent all-wheel drive.
Its 6-cylinder engine delivers torque of 970 Nm and generates 210 kW (285 hp) for a steady speed of 110 km/h.
Its independent suspension provides greater comfort, better traction, improved safety and stability both on- and off-road at low or high speed.
It can also be given a rear steering axle to optimise road handling and facilitate low-speed manoeuvrability, particularly in entangled or unstructured spaces.
- GVWR : 12 tonnes
- Protection : level 1 to 3
- Ground clearance : 350 millimeters
- Maximum speed : 110 km/hour
- Gearbox : Automatic
- Range : 600 kilometers
- Engine : 210 kilowatt (285 hp)
- Fording : 750 millimeters
- Slope : 60%
- Side slope : 30%
- Trench : 900 millimeters
- Step : 400 millimeters
- Crew : 8
- Turning circle : 13 meters
- Payload : 1720 kilos
- Departure angle : 35 degrees
- Approach angle : 45 degrees
- Length : 6304 millimeters
- Width : 2500 millimeters
- height : 2722 millimeters